Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weezer Concert!


My boyfriend and I have no idea when our anniversary is. We have an estimate, meaning that we know it's sometime between June and August... So, for an "approximate anniversary" present, I got us tickets to see Weezer at the Saint Augustine Amphitheatre!

Here's John and me being super cute with our tickets. We were in row U, so I thought we'd have total nose bleed seats. But, since the Amphitheatre is so small, we actually had a pretty fantastic view!

The opening band was Jeff the Brotherhood, who I've never heard of. They were pretty fantastic, and their tshirt merch had cat faces on it which is always a winning move. I'll definitely be looking into their stuff some more.





Here are some of my photos from our incredible night out!








During the show, the band threw a frisbee to get everyone to interact with them. Watch what happens when it's thrown back to the stage:
After the show, we were completely exhausted and had to endure some awful traffic trying to get home from there. We went to Steak & Shake afterwards, which I believe is a must after any show. 
<-- Here's me chillin out at Steak & Shake. Check out my awesome shirt! "Join the Rebel Weezer Alliance"! Someone definitely put a lot of work into making this shirt, and I completely appreciate it. Unfortunately, though, I can't ever wash it because it feels like it's ironed on, and I think it might crack and flake off if I wash it.
All in all, we both had a fantastic night and are incredibly excited we went. It was a night we'll always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment